The Goal of The Bridge Alzheimer's & Dementia Resource Center Conference is to provide resources, information, and education for caregivers and professionals caring for ones affected by Alzheimer's and other dementias.
Conference Theme is "Charting the Course" - Learning to Navigate the Challenges and Meet the Needs of those Affected by Alzheimer's and other Dementias.
- Discover how lifestyle choices can impact brain health
- Learn how to communicate with individuals affected by Alzheimer's and other dementias
- Examine the diagnostic process of Alzheimer's and other dementias
- Navigate ways to find resources for individuals with Alzheimer's and other dementias
- Acquire awareness of opportunities to participate in local research
- Find joy in caring for individuals affected by Alzheimer's and other dementias
- Include music and movement for the caregiver journey
Family caregivers, seniors, students, activity professionals, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, social workers, marriage and family therapists, and others whose lives are affected by Alzheimer's and other dementias.
Friday, November 5, 2021
Bain Hall, 1st United Methodist Church Shreveport
500 Common Street, Shreveport, Louisiana 71101
8:00AM - 4:00PM
Onsite registration begins at 7:30AM
Family Caregiver/General Public --$25
Continuing Education -- $100.00
Continuing Education for Registered Nurses and Licensed Social Workers Only